Meet the innovators, the creative and the trendsetters at ECCI X in Denmark and go Co-creative on October 14-17 2007!
The 10th European Conference for Creativity & Innovation (ECCI X) in Copenhagen is calling for your attention: Please notice March 1st as a crucial deadline for:
• Early registration discount
• Submission of academic papers (abstracts)
• Submission of non-academic contributions (1st round)
The conference website, www.eccix.org is open for abstract submission for academic papers. Please download Call for Papers from the website. Feel free to distribute the Call for Papers amongst colleagues.
Besides the academic paper jam sessions, the conference has a variety of sessions where the conference participants are invited to contribute in order to share experiences and develop knowledge across disciplines:
• Creative Reflection Zones
• Crack the Nut Workshops
• Toolbox presentations
• Best-practice cases
Read more about the various session types at the website, under “Call for contributions”, where you also can find the submission form and see who is in the review committee.
Time schedule for non-academic contributions:
• March 1, 2007: Deadline for submissions 1ST ROUND
• May 1, 2007: Notification of acceptance from Review Committee
• June 1, 2007: Deadline for submissions 2ND ROUND
• August 1, 2007: Notification of acceptance from Review Committee
Kindest, creative & innovative regards,
Arne Stjernholm Madsen, chairman of the planning committee